One of the biggest challenges us business owners face with marketing is being consistent with engaging, strategic marketing to actively grow our businesses.
Marketing is often lacking — or haphazard at best — and even if there’s tracking in place, marketing typically ends up being reactive instead of proactive.
Almost half of all small business owners run their own marketing in house, with email being the most common — and highest ROI — tool used. Yet, many entrepreneurs find themselves staring at a blank sheet wondering what to email about, or what to blog about, or what to post about on social media. And doing all of these in concert with a plan is rare.
By the end of our workshop, you’ll get:
- A calendar of WHAT to talk about and to WHO and WHEN
- Thematic topics for YOUR business of what you’ll be sharing on social media, on your website, and by email with your audience
- Strategies to stay relevant and top of mind with your prospects and customers
- A plan you can hand off to your team — or execute yourself
- Tactics to track how effective your marketing is
If you’ve ever felt like:
- You don’t know where to start with your marketing
- You don’t have enough time for marketing
- You don’t know how to track the results
- Your marketing isn’t generating qualified leads
- Your marketing is inconsistent or haphazard
Then this workshop is for you! As this is a hands-on workshop, there is very limited seating available, so RSVP today!
This is an interactive workshop — not just a slideshow presentation — so bring your questions and be ready to participate and create YOUR very own marketing calendar.